FAQ - Cookies Consent
Updated and set since in written document.
- The Initial Description.
- Handling of Personal Data.
- Cookie Settings.
- About Cookies.
- Privacy and Cookies Consent.
- What is 'Cookies'?
- Third Party Cookies.
- Analysis of Google Adsense.
- Share of Social Networking.
- Analysis of Google Analytics.
- Blogger and Youtube sections.
- Log-Files dan Channels.
- Sharing information data.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- What data we collect?
To provide you with the best experience using Media, we collect information from your interactions with our network. Some of this information, you actively notify us (like your email address, which we use to track your account or communicate with you). Other information, we collect based on the actions you take when using Media, such as what pages you access and your interactions with our product features (such as highlights, following, and applause). This information includes notes from the interaction, your Internet Protocol address, information about your device (such as device or browser type), and referral information.
- Third Party and Advertising.
- Third party disclosure.
Types of Personal Data, include: Online identifiers, including cookies identifiers, internet protocol addresses and device identifiers; precise location data, client identifiers.
- Sharing your information data can help improve our site, perfecting content or pages, improve / update the quality of the page rendering every time you update the latest application, make it more user-friendly and make sure the site running well and correctly.
- Your data helps us to update our site's speed insight response analysis of how the server responds and measures the time in your browser request. The goal is to give the site faster without you waiting a long time.
- Produce aggregate, non-identification information about how people use Medium Services.
- Use of your data can help us test different versions of our services to see how you interact with our services, such as when and how often you use them and what links you click on.
- Make your online experience easier by saving browsing information.
- Viewing and monitoring visits to our website. For example trent, trending topics of interest to you.
- When visitors use our site, Analysis understands how people use our site.
- Fight spam and other forms of abuse.
- Provide, test, improve, promote, and personalize services.
- This allows us to show ads and evaluate their effectiveness based on your visit to the website.
- When you create a Medium Account, and authenticate with third-party services (such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+); We may collect, save and update information related to such third party accounts on a regular basis, such as your friends or followers list. We will never publish through your third party account without your permission. It also allows us to keep updated information up-to-date and allow you to interact, comment and clap.
- If you use our products.
- Your interaction with our products. Some of this information, lets you actively notify us.
- Information you provide to us if you report an issue with our services.
- Information you provide by participating in any social, community, or social media functionality. We will treat the information as part of the public domain.
- We use that information to compile reports and help improve our site, and ensure the site runs correctly.
- Personalize your experience.
- Offering other information services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Allows you to refer us to create content for your question.
- Interest in contributing content on our site.
- Gives you a related website and continuously improves features.
- Saving your walking history.
- Customize Apps available to you.
- Ensure that you comply with our terms.
- Moderate chat messages.
- Improve the site for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer technical support or respond to your inquiries.
- Alerts you if you have received a message update.
- Prevent fraud and crime.
- Create profiles for a specific purpose, for example by utilizing the comment space and Contact form.
- When you use the service (whether you signed up or not with us).
- Data about your location, device type, operating system and platform.
- The number of times you visited your site and the amount of time you spend using the site.
- Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device IDs (persistent / not persistent, hardware type, address media access control, international mobile device identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name.
- Data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, device generated identification information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address. It also allows our site to customize the latest version updates on your browser that are always updated by the application developers.
- When you access apps through third party accounts like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram - certain information relating to your account with third parties. You can manage the information shared by such third parties by changing your preferences through privacy settings as provided by third parties. Certain information relating to your account with third parties includes your name, user ID, gender, location (country and / or city specific), email address, date of birth, information from your public profile including friends and connections, login details and other information based on your use.
Should this document be changed?
This document last modified and updated: Saturday, June 16, 2018.