Updated on written document
By using our services, you entrust your information to us. This policy is to inform you of the types of information we collect about you and or access the information we have about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information; Whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of that information.
- Information Collected DirectlyEpictravelers collects Personal Information and other information voluntarily provided by users. It is entirely your decision to provide the requested information.Epictravelers maintains the confidentiality of all directly collected information, and will only use such information for the specific purposes stated at the point of collection. Epictravelers will ask for your specific permission for any additional use. You can choose to delete this information at any time.
- Information Collected IndirectlyEpictravelers indirectly collects various information through your interaction with and use of the Epictravelers website. This information may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions, application usage data, content information based on your personal interests, demographic information, statistical and aggregated information ("Other Information").Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify a specific person, but may derive from Personal Information. For example, we may collect Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users in a certain zip code.If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
For more general information about COPPA, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
The exchange of sensitive and personal data between the Site and its Users occurs via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) secure communication channels, and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- Personalize your experience.
- Your interactions can help improve our site, help measure Site performance or optimize product design, improve content or pages, improve page rendering quality every time you update the latest application, make it more user-friendly, and make sure the site runs well and correctly.
- Your data helps us update our site speed insights analytics response on how the server responds, and measures the time in your browser requests. The purpose is to give the site faster without you waiting a long time.
- Produce aggregate, non-identification information about how people use Medium Services.
- Use of your data can help us test different versions of our services to see how you interact with our services, such as when, and how often you use them.
- Make your online experience easier by saving browsing information.
- Viewing and monitoring visits to our Site. For example: trent, and trending topics of interest to you.
- When visitors use our site, Analysis understands how people use our site.
- Fight spam, and other forms of abuse.
- Provide, test, improve, promote, and personalize services.
- This allows us to show ads, and evaluate their effectiveness based on your visit to the Site.
- Offering other information services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Allows you to refer us to create content for your question.
- Interest in contributing content on our site.
- Gives you a related Site, and continuously improves features.
- Saving your history.
- Customize Apps available to you.
- Ensure that you comply with our terms.
- Moderate chat messages.
- Improve the site for analysis, reporting purposes, and to offer technical support.
- Alerts you if you have received a message update.
- Prevent fraud and crime.
- Create profiles for a specific purpose, for example by utilizing the follower widget, comment space, and Contact form.
- When you use the service (whether you signed up or not with us).
- Data about your location, device type, operating system and platform.
- The number of times you visited your site and the amount of time you spend using the site.
- Mobile device identifiers; such as your unique device IDs (persistent/not persistent), hardware type, address media access control, international mobile device identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name.
- Data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, device generated identification information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address. It also allows our site to customize the latest version updates on your browser that are always updated by the application developers.
- If you use our products.
- Your interaction with our products. Some of this information, lets you actively notify us.
- Information you provide to us if you report an issue with our services.
- Your feedback on troubleshooting contains common errors and fixes some features that aren't working. For example 404 page not found.
- When you use Epictravelers.com services, all information sent, data uploaded, and results of use will be stored on a web server.
The website collects non-personally identified information when you visit our website. Your browsing requests to or visiting our site, this data is automatically recorded in our server logs, the information of your visit to our site is used to manage, and improve services.
- Information that you provide by participating in the comments function, contribution as author and follower widgets. We will treat this information as part of the users and public information that you provide in our site.