- Kenduri Mitoni is the ceremony to commemorate the pregnancy of the child in the womb (about seven months old).
- Kenduri Weton or wetonan is the ceremony to considering the birth date of someone according to Javanese calendar.
- Kenduri Syukuran is the expression of gratitude for something desirable has been achieved.
- Kenduri Suronan is traditional ceremony to commemorate the night of 1 Suro, and New Year of Islam (1 Muharram).
- Kenduri Selikuran is the ceremony to commemorate the fast has reached 21 days.
- Kenduri Badan Holiday is A celebration of custom which is done when the fasting day is over and the start of Hari Raya Lebaran (Indonesia celebration). They shook hands at the ceremony.
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2013 EPICtravelers.COM