Usually the kenduri ceremony have calculated the number of citizens and adjust the amount of food in a package in a kenduri.
While the traditional ceremony "Among-Among" is they provide information through "door to door" in providing information. So in this ceremony only people are selected or the nearest house only.
- Kenduri Mitoni is the ceremony to commemorate the pregnancy of the child in the womb (about seven months old).
- Kenduri Brokohan is "Kenduri" of salvation upon the birth of a baby and her mother is well groomed and healthy.
- Kenduri Weton is the ceremony to considering the birth date of someone according to Javanese calendar.
- Kenduri Khusus is a festivity whose primary purpose is the prayer of salvation, demand / desire, forgiveness and well-being. This kenduri covers many things depending on the type that organizes Kenduri.
- Kenduri Syukuran is the expression of gratitude for something desirable has been achieved. Suppose: the ideals of the people achieved, making homes, important days in Java.
- Kenduri Suran / Kenduri Suronan is traditional ceremony to commemorate the night of 1 Suro, and New Year of Islam (1 Muharram).
- Kenduri Selikuran is the ceremony to commemorate the fast has reached 21 days.
- Kenduri Lebaran or "Kenduri Badan day" is "Kenduri" which is done starting the end of fasting day which continues with Takbiran party. Usually on the night Kenduri them or the society shake hands and perform simple Syawalan in their area / community.
- Kenduri Pungkur is "Kenduri" which is done after the corpse finished in buried. Usually they pray about the salvation and prayers of good deeds.
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2013 Epictravelers.com