Dakon Games is a fun game on Yogyakarta and this game also has be used the children Kraton or people of Yogyakarta and has survived to this day. Dakon game is usually played during leisure time or relax. This game can only be done two people. If you want to do more than two people, You have to try another games. You can see the games from the results of research on "Traditional Games" or Play Traditional Games Yogyakarta.
- First determine the winner or first players.
- Next, select the hole that determines where you can move on.
- As long as we play the chip into the holes, We can choose the a points or locations which can determine a lot of values. In the empty hole opposing players, We can do like : shoot system, memikul or piculs system, and fished system. This system only applies to our opponent. For more details please read the Dakon game system.
- When playing chips, we had to drop the chips in the holes that have been provided, unless the large container / banks owned by the opponent. You also should not forget to fill in your bank.
- Dakon play should be performed or counter-clockwise.
- System Dakon game doesn't apply when the holes / container there is a lot of chips. Dakon system doesn't apply also in the area at the time a player plays Dakon. For example : We play the game Dakon, fishing and shooting systems aren't allowed in the area that we have. This also should be done by an opposing player.
- At the time of play, the container / large chip banks aren't allowed to drop more than one chip, and don't be used under any conditions.
- System "Dakon game", we weren't allowed to take the chip out of the last chip, UNLESS the results of : shoot system, memikul or piculs system, and fished system.
- Number in a circle in the picture is just an example of an existing chip in the hole Dakon Games. You can see which one should perform a system in Dakon Games.
Dakon song is very short and only a few lines. Several lines dakon song is often sung over and over again by children in earlier times to the present. Intrigued by Dakon song, Take a look at below.
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2013 EPICtravelers.COM