Gate Charm of Tourism Yogyakarta Indonesia
Mt Merapi is surrounded by enchanting countryside, also the beautiful natural beauty. Merapi is a place of exotic touch of cool air in the countryside, majestic greenery, cycling tours, a beautiful miracle of natural world, and exotic village tourism activities.
Agrotourism Salak fruit started in 1988. Salak fruit planting is located about 5 km the north of Yogyakarta city or precisely in Bangunkerto Turi Sleman of Yogyakarta.
The site that is still a mystery - Ratu Boko temple is located south of Prambanan temple, approximately 5 km.
Food stalls replace souvenir stands on Jalan Malioboro (Malioboro street), and serve the Yogyakarta specific menu "gudeg" rice with young jackfruit cooked in coconut milk. Enjoy the food in "Lesehan" (seat on the woven mats) foodstall along the pavement and enjoy the Yogyakarta specific menu "Gudeg" rice with young jackfruit cooked in coconut milk.
Extend plan tourist destination with Yogyakarta Tourism Menu and Guide.
- Destination of Yogyakarta. ✔
- Information and Public Services of Yogyakarta. ✔
- Performing Arts and Culture Yogyakarta. ✔
- Traditions and Culture Yogyakarta. ✔
- Insights of Tourism Activity. ✔
- List of The Best Hotels in Yogyakarta. ✔
- University and Academy of Yogyakarta. ✔
- Hunting Gudeg Jogja. ✔
- Rumah Budaya The Wonderful Indonesia. ✔
- List of The Best Hospitals in Yogyakarta. ✔
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2013 Epictravelers.com