Rumah Budaya, The Wonderful Indonesia
These sciences are aimed at making humans more human or making people more cultured, and the value of messages in the intent and purpose of Cultural Heritage preservation. Other sciences will be implied: history, study of local languages, theology, philosophy, art literature, language literature, song literature, including even laws and rules.
- Arts Museum and Artwork Publication.
- Art house and background in cultural values.
- Art and Culture.
- Performing Arts and The stage.
- Art Market.
- Place of product design exhibition and Artistic Works Publication.
- The Padepokan and Art Galleries.
- Fine art auction house.
- Information Systems.
- Artwork Publication; such as a illustrations, photographs or other non-textual materials prepared for inclusion in a publication.
- Artistic Works Publication is having or revealing natural creative skill.
- Information Systems - Based on the recognition of countries / nations that have a cultured character, broadcasting Information System must provide education / positive input towards the community; Television 70% and Radio 60%, includes:
- Positive information for the society.
- Adding positive insight to society as well as adding intelligence to the society.
- Building positive character to society.
- Information that focuses on arts and culture and local wisdom.
- Information that is safe for the community and educate all ages.
- Increased creativity and innovation.
- Encouraging the dissemination of indigenous cultural values.
- Encouraging increased cultural work.
- Lifestyle and life touch.
- Crafts: fashion and art.
- Design: architecture and design.
- Festival handicraft products.
- The development of folk games.
- Performing arts: visual arts, literary arts, music, cultural festival, and art of recording media.
- Multiculturalism, culinary, and fashion.
- Traditional ceremonies, traditional activities, community activities festival.
- Increase the contribution in the development of creative economy.
- Optimizing the balance between the value of cultural preservation with the creation of economic value added.
- Innovation and creativity of cultural values into job creation and prosperity.
- Improving of cooperation Association, the value of hospitality and intercultural communication.
- Inventory of indigenous communities.
- Recognition of indigenous communities.
- The introduction of intellectual property.
- Empowerment of indigenous communities.
- Culture management.
- Development and expansion of intellectual property.
(1). Traditional Dance,
(2). Album: Chick and Soup - Chicken With The Bubble Gun.
- Rumah Budaya are cultivate the values, norms, customs, and arts to improve.
- Thought, expression, and creativity in preserving and build of culture.
- Establish Cultural activity with status manage values, norms, customs, and art become their ethnic identity as one entity cultural development.
- Inventory and documentation of traditional fashion.
- Facilitating the development of traditional dress.
- Socialization traditional dress.
- Promotion of traditional dress.
- Festivals and exhibitions of traditional clothing.
- Publication or public dokomentasi.
- The protection of traditional clothing.
- Determination of traditional dress as formal dress of area.
- Character of art equipment, and indigenous crafts.
- Values and culture are based on native culture from generation to generation or ancestral culture.
- Policy on the utilization of handicraft products. Includes: Art tool, art name, type of art.
- Policies of increased production of handicrafts.
- Policies of the dissemination of handicraft products.
- Policies of local innovation, and local creative industries.
- Policies of creativity development, and innovation of handicraft products.
Regards Rumah Budaya The Wonderful Indonesia. The great travel to explore.
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2017 EPICtravelers.COM