- Arts Museum and Artwork Publication.
- Art house and background in cultural values.
- Art and Culture.
- Performing Arts and The stage.
- Art Market.
- Place of product design exhibition and Artistic Works Publication.
- The Padepokan and Art Galleries.
- Fine art auction house.
- Information Systems.
- Information postive to the society
- Adding positive insight to society as well as adding intelligence to the society.
- Building positive character to society.
- Information that focuses on arts and culture and local wisdom.
- Information that is safe for the community and educate all ages.
- Increased creativity and innovation.
- Encouraging the dissemination of indigenous cultural values.
- Encouraging increased cultural work.
- Lifestyle and life touch.
- Crafts: fashion and art.
- Design: architecture and design.
- Festival handicraft products.
- The development of folk games.
- Performing arts: visual arts, literary arts, music, cultural festival, and art of recording media.
- Multiculturalism, culinary, and fashion.
- Traditional ceremonies, traditional activities, community activities festival.
- Increase the contribution in the development of creative economy.
- Optimizing the balance between the value of cultural preservation with the creation of economic value added.
- Innovation and creativity of cultural values into job creation and prosperity.
- Improving of cooperation Association, the value of hospitality and intercultural communication.
- Inventory of indigenous communities.
- Recognition of indigenous communities.
- The introduction of intellectual property.
- Empowerment of indigenous communities.
- Culture management.
- Development and expansion of intellectual property.
(1). Traditional Dance,
(2). Album: Chick and Soup - Chicken With The Bubble Gun.
- Rumah Budaya are cultivate the values, norms, customs, and arts to improve.
- Thought, expression, and creativity in preserving and build of culture.
- Establish Cultural activity with status manage values, norms, customs, and art become their ethnic identity as one entity cultural development.
- Inventory and documentation of traditional fashion.
- Facilitating the development of traditional dress.
- Socialization traditional dress.
- Promotion of traditional dress.
- Festivals and exhibitions of traditional clothing.
- Publication or public dokomentasi.
- The protection of traditional clothing.
- Determination of traditional dress as formal dress of area.
- Character of art equipment, and indigenous crafts.
- Values and culture are based on native culture from generation to generation or ancestral culture.
- Policy on the utilization of handicraft products. Includes: Art tool, art name
- Policies of increased production of handicrafts.
- Policies of the dissemination of handicraft products.
- Policies of local innovation, and local creative industries.
- Policies of creativity development, and innovation of handicraft products.
Regards Rumah Budaya The Wonderful Indonesia.
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2017 EPICtravelers.COM