Engkling Traditional Games Version: A
To do Engkling Game Version B, you have to learn first of Engkling Games Version A. This page, I will review Games Engkling for version: (A). Please see (Figure A).
- Chip came out the field box.
- The chips are thrown into a box instead target the next digit.
- The chips were thrown stops exactly at the line of the game field.
- At the time of taking the chip, part of the body touching the line of the game.
- At the time of taking the chip or walk, the player dropped the chip.
- Number 1 is a media container or chip. When the start, chips have been placed at number 1. This container is used by all players Engkling.
- Number: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ⑫, ⑬, ⑭, ⑮ is stepping box or stepped box.
- Chip players must be in box number 1 (one). Engkling players rotate to the number 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ⑫, ⑬, ⑭ and ⑮. When in the number of ⑮, players stop and take a chip that was in the box number 1 (number one or container) then back to the START line.
- Once we get the chip, the chip should we throw into the box number 2. Engkling players rotate to the number 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ⑫, ⑬ and ⑭. When in the number of ⑭, players stop and take a chip that was in the box number of ⑮ then back to the START line. A box containing a chip, isn't allowed to touch the soles of the foot, so we had to jump out of the box. But there's some kind of this game, players use a (stepped system). Then the chip should also be taken before the box containing the chip. (This rule must also be determined before the players play).
- In the box number 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. At the time of taking the chip, the player must be in the number 11.
- When the chip is at number 11, the player must take the chip Engkling at number 10.
- During Engkling players don't break the rules in this game. We can finish or level numbers that have been provided. It became a challenge by the players Engkling that must be taken. With the requirements, the player must complete to Engkling number ⑮ and returned to the START line. If a player violates the rules (Player isn't working or OFF), then the player must be replaced by an opposing player. Opposing players must also do the same as that of the beginning or the first player.
- If the player Engkling OFF when doing a game, then the chip must be put back into the box or that level. For example: We play took the chip number 8, and (I stepped up and rotate) has done numbers ⑭ engkling up and break the rules. This chip it should be returned to the number 8. Although my stay was one step Engkling completed.
- Chip Engkling allowed to touch the ground line.
- Engkling players throwing chips into the number 2, then we Engkling and kick the chip to the number or level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, ⑫, ⑬, ⑭, ⑮ and we kicked back to the START line. During play only one foot as a buffer of body to finish the numbers.
- When a player "Collecting Value" and "Kicking Chip" at number 5 and 6. Chip allowed past the box number 11. But the chips aren't allowed to stop at number 11 or outside the field lines. During the chip can go to the box number 6 then do as usual. If we "Kicking Chip" or number 5 and the chip went straight to number 7 and passes through the center line or turn past the number 8, is also not allowed.
- At the time of the kicking chip, the kicker must kick the chip into the box that has been provided or in numbers.
- If the player fails to do this level, we must give the opponent a chance to complete the level and wait for the opponent player OFF. By the time we go way back, we have to start from step 2 or Rules in ("collecting value" and "Kicking Chip") and must be managed. If is doesn't successful, and then opponent have a great opportunity to chase your.
- One score equal to the value of 100 point. If you have two sekor equal to the of 200 values.
- Further reduction in the value of the player violations. This decrease can be modified in accordance with the criteria violations. (see back rules of the Engkling Game). Well, in this offense you can set yourself reduction value.
- Successful team players can take the chip at once in one rotate, or
- Successful teams are only allowed to take one chip. So successful team must rotate 2 times.
- When playing at number 11, the player must (stepped) on two legs, or
- By the time playing games number: 7, 9, 11, the player must (stepped) on two legs.
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2013 EPICtravelers.COM