Live in Activity in Yogyakarta
"Live in" also called "Outdoor Living, Living in ...", You probably interpret differently. But "Live in" there is also a special purpose of staying and enjoying the holidays.
SMP Santa Laurensia Serpong - West Java
- Live in - Education (Live in Traditional Education). Program initiated by the school or organization.
- Live in - Mandiri. (Program designed personally conducted with friends of relatives).
- Live in - Job Training. (Program initiated by the school).
- Live in - Private. (Activities conducted alone).
- Students can choosing for their own activities in the countryside, so residents only provide shelter for students.
- Everything the daily needs of students is provided by a new family in the countryside or vice versa. (Students cook themselves at home).
- Students can attend family events and activities surrounding environment when the holiday.
- Students can choose the day off (Go home) and come back again when the Job Training.
This live-in-private activity is unique and more challenging, because it is based on an interest in education to build a personal attitude.
The next section Overview "Live in Activity the Traditional Education".
Note: Only the student training activities
Complete information about this, we add insight (Tips on Activity Live in Education - Part: 1) and (Tips on Activity Live in Education - Part: 2). Because this is part of the priority and value of top tips on activity.
- Learning to train yourself to live independently.
- Learning from the smallest things to create the true identity of the student.
- Learning to appreciate and test the ability of students in dialogue with others. So that this activity is carried out in rural communities.
- Guiding cooperation among students. In "Live in Education", the students will be mixed with the other classes.
- They or the students will receive positive activities, such as: additional knowledge in the field of skills, the arts, local culture, small or medium businesses in the "Visit on Business" and EDUWISATA (Tourism Education Area).
- Activities in rural skills. Students can learn to train the talent, diligence, expanding knowledge and others.
- Students can create a new family in the countryside, approaches to rural communities, and get to know the local culture.
- Family Activities. (50 Points - Based on the purpose Live in Education).
- Art and local culture. (50 Point - Activities that doesn't rule out the world of art and local wisdom).
- Skills. (40 Points - Education based on talent and ideas).
- Visits on Business. (40 Points - World of work in the future and efforts to create local employment opportunities).
- Practice Industry. (40 Points - Learning about talent, the accuracy of work, creating a product, packaging and product ready for market).
- Explore the natural surroundings. (40 Points - Togetherness and cooperation).
- Play and sports activities with people in the neighborhood. (35 Points - Improve confidence in the environment).
- Visits EDUWISATA (Tourism Education). (30 Points - Expanding knowledge).
- Mobile communication devices (handphone) shall be collected before the entry into rural areas. Students are prohibited from carrying, using or borrowing means of communication to contact the family, so that students can fully concentrate on running the "live in" in the rural area. Students aren't permitted to borrow or mobile communication devices (handphone) in the new family they settle.
- Students are only allowed to use the money as needed. The rest will be retained by the Education Team or School Teachers, and will be returned when they are finished running the Live in Traditional Education in rural areas.
- Students are allowed to bring a digital camera or Handycam-video. Don't forget about the real purpose of your activities in the countryside today.
- Students are prohibited from using motorcycles in the countryside.
- At night the male students are prohibited from visiting in the homes of female students or vice versa.
- Students are forbidden to go out of the house above the 19:00 PM, except in activities related to Education Team in the rural areas.
Image Reference: SMP Santa Laurensia Serpong - West Java
- Epic travelers - Memories. ✔
- Rural Creative - Traditional Education of Yogyakarta. ✔
- Tips on Activity Live in Education. ✔
- Live in Activity in Yogyakarta. ✔
- Short Tour of Live in Traditional Education. ✔
- The Structure of Live in Education. ✔
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2015 EPICtravelers.COM