Bas-Basan Traditional Games
Pictures and arena of interesting game of course this game becomes one of the options to meet face to face among them. If travelers want to adventure in playing Bas-Basan game, hopefully this page becomes a guide Bas-Basan Game. In addition, travelers need to know about this game, and at least there is the first discussion in this game, for example: type or line model of Bas-Basan game.
For those who calm the atmosphere and special concentration or joke with close colleagues at the table. These type of area games are also interesting to entertain them.
- (Image: A) is 2 player, while the number of chip used 16 pieces in each of the player.
- (Image: B) is 4 players, the amount of chip used (Image: B) is equal to the number of 16 pieces (Image: A) in each of the player.
- (Image: C) is 2 player, the amount of chip can wear 27 pieces in each of the player.
- (Image: D) is 4 players, with a medium amount of 16 pieces in each of the player. While laying chip (Image: A, B, C and D) are in a meeting lines and not in the middle of the line box. (See Image: E).
- Caplok System only once. (A1) occurs if there is (B) opponent.
- Double Caplok System. (A1) occurs when there is (B) and (C) the opponent, and so on.
Playing on "Chip Crazy Game of Bas-Basan" is also allowed through the perimeter of the circles to circles. It also depends on the pattern of the game Bas-Basan that used. Travelers can also set their own chip limit to follow this game.
- Players can move in a straight line on the game pattern and stop at the boundary line.
- Players can move through each circle line, and try to find the opposing chip. And the player can specify (stop) at the point of the chip he chooses anywhere or in the rules of the area line. If it gets the opponent chip, then the chip stops at the point it gets the chip and can't be resumed to take the opponent chip. So "Double Caplok System" doesn't apply to this session.
- There is no chip to "bounce system" on the game, for example: type (L) motion, zigzag for (Image: A, B, C, D or pattern "Bas-Basan Game Simple" as below) in a different line in a single step.
The rules in this games they also make when Bas-Basan is being done at that time, so the rules in this games will be forwarded when the games is in progress at that time and until finished.