The final rhyme sound called the "Guru Lagu". (Guru Lagu = u, a, i, a. The syllable end of each sentence is vowel u, a, i, a).
Macapat art has a tone according to a certain level, such as: Macapat children, Macapat middle level and Macapat special level. Artistry Macapat has a tiers who different-diff, so it requires a special understanding to learn.
Besides the art macapat become a great culture, it is said that macapat also believed to resist evil spirits.
The benchmark of the final teacher: u, o or four gatra is the same ending.
- Urip iku wajibe aluru ngelmu. --(u)
- Biso madhangi atimu. --(u)
- Ojo kleru ojo kleru. --(u)
- Biso ngedohke bebendu kinasihan mring Gustimu. --(u)
- Nenangiyo rasamu dimen karoso. --(o)
- Raksakno urip iro. --(o)
- Aning donyo aning donyo. --(o)
- Ojo demen podho cidro cidro iku nemu opo. --(o)
- Cecawiso ngelmu kang bakal kok gowo. --(o)
- Ngamal soleh kang prayogo. --(o)
- Aduh nyowo adhuh nyowo. --(o)
- Iku dadi kanten niro sowan niro mring Hyang Sukmo. --(o)
- The living person is required to demand science.
- Because with science will be a living enlightenment.
- Don't get wrong (kleru) in reaching science (Education).
- Because good science can keep away from the bad rules that God forbid.
- Remember and wake up from the taste and the intention.
- Life must be through taste and intention (Goodness value).
- Being in the world and living in the world (donyo).
- Don't be bad thought, that bad thought will not find a purpose or a thing that doesn't mean anything.
- Share (Cecawiso) with science, that abundant knowledge will not be brought forever. But it will be brought when we live..
- The science will be one of the good and the best live (prayogo).
- * Heart groaning; that many of their true hearts are screaming a lot.
- That all of it (charity) becomes a merge of goodness when we return to that which made life so far.
"Then they will lose (unlucky), for those who do not share knowledge with others people".
- Snippet from "Singir Jawa-Kuno".
- Songs based on "Guru Gatra" and "Guru Lagu".
Text and Photography by Sahabat YourHappiness
Copyright 2013 EPICtravelers.COM